Smart Prepper Gear is looking to team up fellow prepared bloggers who are looking to provide helpful content to the community. Do you have tips, how-to’s, knowledge or tips that you want to share? Continued to read below to learn how you can join the team or just provide guest posts.
Your post must be on one of three topics:
- Prepping tips
- Prepper How to’s
- Preparedness Knowledge
Your post cannot be an advertisement for a product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the web or print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website. You can post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to three byline links: one of your blog or website, one linking to content on your blog or website and one of your Twitter username.
- Your post should at least be 1100 words long and no more than 1500 words.
- Your post should not promote a product.
- I will likely copy-edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. You will receive an email of the post back to you for your approval before posting if substantive changes are made.
- I may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why we think the post was important.
I understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it does not obligate me to publish it. The only guest posts that will be published are those that add value to the readers and is unique.
If your post is not approved then we reserve the right not explain the reasoning.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to Aaron at email@example.com for consideration. It may take up to 2 or 3 weeks for a response.
- Please include a one to two sentence byline that includes what you do, your profile picture, along with your blog or website address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address. You must at least have a Facebook page in order to submit a post.
- Please include the size of your readership: number of blog readers, Facebook friends or fans, and Twitter followers.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with Smart Prepper Gear readers in the comments about your post.
- Please include the post in the body of the email. DO NOT include it as an attachment. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
If your post is approved then your work will be included on the homepage for ultimate exposure. I will also provide you with a link back to your own website, which is great for spreading the word.